The World Dog Alliance (WDA) is an international animal welfare organisation, which has been registered as a charity in the United States, France, Japan and Hong Kong.
“Change Human Society, Save Dogs and Cats”
Scope of Work:
1. To promote harmonious interaction between humans and dogs, reduce cruelty and abandonment of dogs, and maintain healthy living conditions for dogs.
2. To introduce managements and controls on dogs, promote neutering, and prevent excessive reproduction.
3. To promote a ban on dog meat consumption, and bolster civilization.
4. To promote dogs-related charity work to disabled people.
5. To provide information platforms, databases and communication channels to individuals and groups with common goals.
6. To reward and sponsor individuals and groups which protect dogs.
WDA has drawn attention in society. Xinhua News Agency and People’s Daily give positive comments on WDA’s “926 Dog Lovers’ Day”, which has become a benchmark in the field of animal welfare.
WDA is an international animal welfare organisation, which has been registered as a charity in the United States, France, Japan and Hong Kong. Its mission is to “change human society, save dogs and cats”. WDA always pushes governments to make explicit legislation peacefully and rationally. After the legislation to ban dog and cat consumption in the United States in 2018, there is also progress in the United Kingdom, Italy and Japan. WDA is now politically-influential and appealing in Europe and the United States.