1. Promote harmonious interaction between humans and dogs, reduce cruelty and abandonment of dogs, and maintain healthy living conditions for dogs.
2. Introduce managements and controls on dogs, promote neutering, and prevent excessive reproduction.
3. Enact a ban on dog meat consumption, and bolster civilization.
4. Promote dogs-related charitable services for disabled people.
5. Provide information platforms, databases and communication channels to individuals and groups that are like-minded.
6. Reward and sponsor individuals and groups which protect dogs.